Saturday, May 17, 2008

Whale Wishes


Happy Saturday stampers, scrappers & crafters!
I certainly hope you all have a delightful day planned as summer is upon us. at least here in San Diego anyway! We have been 90 degrees! That ocean will soon be warming up too! A bit unusual for May here. My sis tells me northern California is cooking too! Mucho caliente! Hope you are not too fried Alex! (wink)! Don't forget to get that puppy a mini pool to splash in! He'll love it!
This is a recent SU set that I ordered from my dear SU demo. I just love the whale and puff fish! So I inked him right up and here is my debut with Mr. Whale Wishes! The seaweed is so cute too!
Recipe for card: CS-White -Papertrey Inc. Buckaroo Blue & Bashful Blue-SU. PP- Imaginations. Stamp set-Whale Wishes SU (most recent catalog)Ink- (whale) Black-Inkadinkado, (seaweed) Almost Artichoke-SU. Dimensionals beneath whale, Faux stitching (which I screwed up on myfree hand line, opps)! Maybe I put a little sea turlte over that corner? I just need to practice more and use a guide line! The bow is baby blue satin ribbon by the yard -Michael's.
Thank you for your wonderful visits! I do love reading each and every commnent, this is such a nice place to share and to be! Have a great weekend, be back soon! Be well, hugs, Deb

11 comments:

Rita said...

What a cute & fun card Deb, I luv it!!!

Rose Ann said...

This is adorable, and I love the layout and colors! Your stitching looks fantastic too!! Hugs!!

Allison said...

Love this...very cute!

mj albright said...

Such a cute card Deb. Your whale wishes debute is beautiful. Great job:)
Have a wonderful weekend.

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Awwww Deb sooo cute!

beate said...

Oh...love this card! Love the layout, the stitching, the colors and the set! Hugs and smiles

Alexandra said...

I love this adorable card Deb - how cute is that whale??!!! Perfect for the weather we are having - 103 every day this week - uggghhhh!!! And yes, Dexter is playing in the water along with the kids - LOL! I miss the ocean!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Ila said...

What a Super Cute and Fabulous card Deb...love the dimension you created with the whale!!

Becky Carafa said...

This is so adorable! I love the layout! All your cards are wonderful!

Crafty in Calgary said...

OH MY CUTENESS! Love the whale! And, the ribbon tying is fab! Nice job!

paul profitt said...

Great stuff.
I just found your blog and love it.
Look forward to reading more