Friday, May 30, 2008

Essentials of happiness


Happy Friday stampers, scrappers & crafters!
Just a quickie post before I go off a dreaded test! If all goes well it will be tolerable, if there are issues then it will require a further procedure, while I am asleep. If that is the case it will kick my butt afterwards, harder for me to bounce back! So, I am in God's and my most wonderful doctor's hands. I praying for the tolerable version! (wink)! I want to be able to stamp this weekend at some point, so keep your fingers crossed for me! There is Beate's challenge to do my goodness! (wink)! Lets get things straight here! LOL!
Card details: Card stock-Chocolate Chip (SU) Whisper White (SU). Berry Sorbet (PTI), PP-(s-e-i)-Stamp-verse (SU) Ink- Choc. Chip (SU), Ribbon by the yard Michael's. Prima, green brad (MM) . Copics.
I have been thinking about a fun "Blog Appreciation Celebration"! I will post the details next week! You like goodies, right? Stay tuned it will be fun!
Speaking of appreciation, I sure do appreciate all of you and your creations! The constant inspiration is beyond what I could have ever expected this blog thing to be! What fun to meet such lovely kind awesome peeps! Tickles me pink ladies! Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
Be back soon, Deb



19 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

This card is so pretty, love that SU stamps set, hope all went well with your test. Have a great weekend

Rose Ann said...

You're in my thoughts and prayers, Deb! Hugs!!

Your card is soooo very beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, Deb! I love the paper and the sentiment you chose!
Have a great weekend. Hugs and smiles

Marlou McAlees said...

you are a wonderful person Deb with a great outlook on life, and I hope all went well today, The Lord will look after you :) your card is fabulous Deb!!! hugzz and prayers from me!! xx

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I hope it was the tolerable version too!! This is gorgeous! Such pretty patterned paper again!

Allison Rankin said...

Another great use of that DP...I gotta pull out mine and get rid of it once and for all!

Dawn Easton said...

Wonderful card Deb...love that image! Hope the app't went well and that you are able to stamp this weekend!!

Rita said...

Beautiful card Deb, DP is beautiful with that CS!
I hope everything went well with your tests & you got the version that lets you keep your strength to create this weekend. I know how much you love this craft! Be well my friend! Extra *(((hugs)))* for you!

Marlou McAlees said...

just popping in to say hi and hope you are felling well rested after your tests , hugzz xx

JustNeedling said...

Love this card. It is so beautiful. Hope all is well with your test. I'll be praying for you.

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful! Love the colors and layout. Great sentiment and flower too. :)

Diane said...

Hey girl!!! Hope all went well!
Your card is so gorgeous!! Lovely colors!
Sending you Hugs,thoughts and lots of prayers that you are well!!!

Sharon said...

What a pretty card! And I really like the color combo. Hope you're feeling okay!

Debbie Olson said...

So beautiful, bright, and fun!

I ♥ cupcakes to distraction said...

This is such a beautiful card I love everything about it :)

Corie said...

This card is just beautiful!!

You are in my thoughts and prayers, I hope everything goes well!!

Daniela Dobson said...

Beautiful card. I am thinking about you.

Soguesswhat11 said...

this is SUPER classy and feminine. LOVE it!

Ila said...

Beautiful...I love this stamp set...and your card makes me love it even more!!