Sunday, May 18, 2008

Beate's WSCS 48


Two posts in the one day, for me it's awesome! I am so grateful!
I couldn't let Sunday go by and not make and post Beate's weekly challenge, now could I? So I finally got my inspiration and the card turned out well. I hope you all like it! (wink)!
Thanks Beate for this fun weekly challenges!
Card recipe-Card stock-Groovy Guava (SU) Blue ? Cuttlebug folder circles used, Marvy large oval scallop punch. Sentiment -(Peace) EKS . Ink- Versafine onynx black. Opps the pp is by Imaginations.
Starfish embellie from stash, ribbon by the yard Michael's.
Hope you have all enjoyed warm gorgeous weather this weekend and you had fun! Thanks for your support, be back soon! Deb

17 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Wow Deborah...this is lovely. So unique.

Ila said...

I love this card!! love the colors and fabulous papers you choose here..and what a wonderful theme!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

This is so cute! I really like these colors together...what a fresh color combo! And the whole card just screams SUMMER!

Rita said...

Love that paper, it's awesome! You did a fantastice job on this card! Luv how you raised the scalloped sentiment & the cut out star fish! It's such a great beach summer card!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful paper!! Love your combo for this!! Great job with the sketch!! TFS! :)

Fe-Fe said...

Fabulous card. Love the shells paper and the colours are great.

Karin said...

You have made a lot of great creations since I visited. Not much time for scrap, cardmaking and blogging right now!

Diane said...

Look at all the loverly paper you have!!! Another beauty!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, Deb! Thanks for playing!
Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

Great Card Deb, I adore the colors and theme, glad to see you must be feeling much better with all your new cards posted......love & hugs Cin

Alex said...

This is a WOW! card Deb - I mean it! I love how you used that dp and popped out that scalloped sentiment, to perfect! Great sketch card, my friend!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Very nice! So summery!

Amy said...

I love your knots in your ribbons! How in the world do you do that?

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

LOVE this! Love all of the seashells. . .what great paper!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

What a lovely card. That shell paper is beautiful! :)

Rose Ann said...

Beautiful card for Beate's sketch challenge! Love that pretty paper too!! Hugs!!

Anonymous said...

Great stuff.
I just found your blog and love it.
Look forward to reading more