Thursday, December 20, 2007

A Merry Holiday


Happy Thursday stampers, scrappers and crafters!

Is it over yet? Whew, these last few days are something! The good news is my DH announced today he got my jacuzzi tub for my soon to be remodeled bathroom! Whohoo! He will make the vanity out of cherry and a beautiful granite counter top will make it just right! The flooring and bath walls will be a beautiful champagne Travertine. The face of the tub will have the same tiles, framed out nicely. My tub is getting raised up so I will have an easier time getting in and out. There are benefits to having a builder hubby, you just have to learn to wait for what you want! Enough already! I have waited and I am so over waiting!

My baths are so important to me! I love having the candles and bubbles every night! Oh yeah baby, Calgon take me away! I always think of the cute bubbling Bella stamp! I must get her! That image is so me!

My grand babies are so healing for me! Just what I needed to forget for a little while about my serious health conditions. I am so very thankful for there darling little buns!

My card is rather straight forward, the wonderful paper is from a big slab I bought at Michael's. I found this nice oval sentiment sticker, yes sticker in my stash! I love it for this card! The card stock base is from Bazzil, pre scalloped so nicely in this lovely shade of green. Sheer green ribbon on side, gift from Lockhart Stamps, when I ordered the sweet angel.

Thank you for your visits during this hectic last few days before the BIG day! Stay merry and bright!
Deb

10 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

What a beautiful card, I have one very similar to it and it is so much prettier in person.

Heather Huggins said...

Beautiful. Don't you just love stickers?

Rita said...

Beautiful card Deb! Have a great Christmas!

Teresa said...

your cards are Beautiful!

Ila said...

Love this card Deb! Enjoy your new Jacuzzi. I am a bath freak too....kids think I am nuts. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year...hugs, Ila

Rose Ann said...

What a sweet and beautiful card!! I love the pretty papers, your scallops and all the pretty sparkle!!

I'm so glad to hear your bathroom is soon to become quite a retreat for you! You deserve it!! ;) Hugs!

Samm said...

This is gorgeous!!! love it!

Hmmmm, bubbles, just make a bath!

Have a fabulous Christmas if I don't speak to you before!

Samm
x

Dawn♥ said...

I love the paper you used also! Love how everything comes together so very nicely! Fabulous job well done! :)

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Oh Deb, enjoy that tub! Sounds wonderful, and it's a great reminder that I should take the time for a bubble bath once in a while! I'm putting it on my "to do" list!

This card is absolutely gorgeous! I love it!

Take care of yourself, and I hope those health problems become less and less. Happy Holidays!!

M. said...

love the merry holiday card!