Monday, December 17, 2007

Garden Angel


Happy Monday stampers, scrappers and stampers!

This sweet angel stamp (by Lockhart stamps) is so precious! A few posts back, I posted a card that my pal Rose Ann sent me a well wishes RAK, using this angel image. I knew I just had to order this angel and I adore this stamp! I made the card with the same layout that Rose Ann used, using different colors. Thanks Rose Ann for your inspiration!

The card is 4 +1/2" x 4+ 1/2" completed. CS-Hunter Green (Bazzil),Red (Bazzil), Whisper White (SU). Jelly Roll (Sakura) pens , Marvy Marker (hair). Red satin ribbon (Michael's).

Enjoy you countdown to the big "C'! I am hanging in there there! Thanks for your kind comments and visits! Deb

14 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

this card is beautiful, love those Karen Lockhart angel stamps and your ribbon is fantastic.

Just me said...

What a great image!

Rose Ann said...

Your angel looks soooo beautiful, Deb! You're a sweetheart!!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Very pretty!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Very pretty card and image. Love the red ribbon!

Unknown said...

Beautiful!
I am loving that red ribbon.

Marlou McAlees said...

Hi Deborah :) I arrived home yesterday from my honeymoon {had a ball!!! excellent place New York} and in my mail was your beautiful stamp :) I cant thank you enough :) you are so so thoughtful and kind, I cant wait to make some cards with it , you are a great friend Deb, thank you so very very much xxx
many blessings to you and your family this Christmas and always :) x

Marlou McAlees said...

Ps just having a look at all the lovely cards you have been making while I was away, they are beautiful {as always} xx

Alex said...

This is beautiful Deb - oh, how I have missed your blog, my friend! I hope you are doing well! Send me an email and let me know how you are doing! Have a wonderful holiday!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Fe-Fe said...

Lovely card. Beautiful angel stamp. Love it!
Hugs
Fe x

Ila said...

Gorgeous cards Deb! that angel image is so lovely!! I'll be checking back to see your festive fur baby or should I say fur-boy.. Merry Christmas!!..Ila

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty!! Love it!! TFS!! :)

Deb said...

Such a beautiful card!
Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful job on this stamp. Love these colors and the layout.