Sunday, December 9, 2007

Friendship


Happy Sunday stampers, scrappers and crafters!

There sure are lots of very busy creative elf's working hard on various projects out there! The blogs are rolling with joyous cards and paper crafts of sweet delights! Yum!

I recently bought this new mini MFT set, At the shore, and it is adorable! I love her stylish hat!
I pop dotted the hat, it's hard to see in picture though.,I kept the layout rather simple.

CS-Pretty In Pink (SU) Always Artichoke (SU)
PP- not sure - scrap piece
Stamps-MFT & SU
Ink-Black (Inkadinkado ) Pink Passion (SU)
Ribbon- Regal Rose? (SU)

Hope you all are having a great scrappin' Sunday! Thanks for stopping by! Deb

15 comments:

Katie Skiff said...

I love this one Deb!! I like the way the hat casts a shawdow!!

Samm said...

Oh Yum!!! this is a pretty one!!!

Samm
x

Alhambra Club said...

Great card, love how you did the hat.

Heather Huggins said...

Love it!! I have this stamp set but haven't had a chance to use it yet..

Deb said...

Beautiful card Deb, I love those stamps!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Happy Sunday to you too! This is certainly a happy card!!! :D

Just me said...

That is a classy, sassy card.

Anonymous said...

I really like this card - great colors and layout. Super cute stamp!

Michele Kovack said...

Love this! IT is really cute!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Such a pretty card! Love it!

Dawn♥ said...

Absolutely adorable! Love the colors of your card! :)

Shannon McGann said...

This is so pretty - I love that stamp!

blah said...

This is so cute!!!!! I always want to color these images in but I love how great it looks like this!!!!!

April Hall said...

This is totally adorable!!!

Rose Ann said...

This is very pretty, and I love the colors! Looks like a fun set too!