Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Coffee pleasures


Happy Wednesday stampers, scrappers & crafters!

I had this fun vintage label paper from Flair Designs, so I thought I would make the coffee and rooster one for my card! I think there are 12 images on a page. I went to the refrigerator this morning and much to my chagrin, the half and half was gone! OMG! I drank some Starbuck's rocket fuel Samatra black! So off to clean craft boxes in attempt to locate a tool that had been MIA and post this card! So for a minute I have energy! (wink)! BTW, I found the tool too!
Receipe: Cardstock-Choc. brown (Bazzill), Wild Wasabi (SU)! PP-Rooster/coffee ( Flair Designs). DP-(SU)? Scallop punch (SU)! Rooster embellie (Michael's) Offray ribbon by the yard Michael's. Sentiment stamp (not sure, lose in baggie)! Rust mini brads-stash. Scallop punch (SU)!
Poor lighting this morning as the sun is not out yet, sorry about the quality of the picture!
The test yesterday was really something! Not something I would care to partake in again! Now I know how the bunnies feel when my huge German Shepherd chases them! My heart was thumbing so hard and fast, it felt as though it was gonna pop right out! It was so weird to have your heart rate sped up and not be moving! Thank goodness that is over! My ticker is in great shape, at least something is, right? He he! Whew!
Have a wonderful day, yummie challenge on the way! Take care, thanks for stopping by!
Deb

14 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I always love your cards Deb, but this one is probably one of my all time favorites! I don't know what it is . . . the rooster, the color combination, the gorgeous ribbon . . . it's just AWESOME! LOVE IT!!

I feel so bad that you have to continue with all these tests! Be well, my friend!!

Charlene said...

Ohhhhhh I love this card! I love the colours and the rooster and I just happen to be a coffee FANATIC lol. Running out of 1/2 & 1/2 or whole milk for my coffee could just abour ruin my whole day LOL, as you did though I'd slurp it back black...just not quite the same though!!

Marlou McAlees said...

Hi Deb, glad that test is over you and all is well :) your card is just adorable!! I loooove your designs, so unique, hugzz xx

Samm said...

This is gorgeous!!! love it!

Samm
x

Diane said...

Wonderful card Deb!!!
I'm trying to stay away from coffee,maybe it'll help me sleep.
Not that I drink lots of it,but i'm willing to try anything.
Hugs to you,have you hugged your liver today,lol?

Allison Rankin said...

A great card Deb...my SIL would love this stamp!

Alex said...

I am in LOVE with this card - I have to agree with Carol, this has to be one of my all time faves - just fabulous, my friend! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Alhambra Club said...

That label is great, wonderful card and glad to hear your ticker is working just fine

Rita said...

I luv this card, its gorgeous as always!

I'm so glad that your test results are great & your ticker is strong! Must have been scary!

I ♥ cupcakes to distraction said...

Gorgeous card Deb, I love it and as you know I don't like chickens but this one is fab :)

Rose Ann said...

Your card is gorgeous, Deb!! I love everything about it!!! Wow!!

I'm sooo happy to hear your heart is in great shape, 'cause we all know how HUGE it is!! *wink* So cute how that java gave you an extra kick! Tee,hee,hee.

Hugs to you, sweet friend!!

Ila said...

What a Fabulous card Deb...love the scallops and the rooster! I'm a coffee lover too but black is just fine for me...lol.
My Gosh girl you have been busy making Beautiful cards!!
I'm so glad your tests are over for now...Hoping things will go better for you now....Take Care!!..Hugs, Ila

Cassie said...

Great card!! I love the roosters!! I wonder if I have any rooster stamps? You've inspired to look!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! I am loving the "coffee" feel of this card!! Too cute! TFS!