Friday, June 20, 2008

Chilling

Happy late Friday stampers, scrappers & crafters!

How about a cute chilling cat floating along with her yummy drink? Looks good to me! My first plan was to make a card for Beate's inspiration challenge this week, the colors from the cake got me going with this paper. I don't believe it would qualify for the challenge, but that was my original intent! LOL!
Card details:
CS-White-PTI, Whisper White, Real Red (SU!
DP-MM
Stamp-Cat's Pajamas & Art Impressions
CB folder-Circles & Dots
Mixed flowers from stash as is the mini flower brad-
Marvy scallop square punch
Ink-Versa fine-Onyx black & edges-Real Red -SU!
Copics
Ribbon-white satin by the yard -Michael's
Have a great rest of the evening and for those of you sleeping or waking up, have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by while I rambled on! (wink)!
DEB

10 comments:

mum-on-the-run said...

Great card Deb, love the way you've co-ordinated the blooms with the paper :)

Alex said...

I think this is really a fun card and perfect for the challenge, the colors coordinate beautifully! I love it! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Sharon said...

Love it! What a fun card. The paper and colors are perfect for it. Take care!

Andrea, said...

Great card, love the image and the papers

ScrapMomOf2 said...

What a cute image and a perfect sentiment to go along with it! I love it! I also love the patterned paper and the flower!

Rose Ann said...

This is so cute and fun at the same time!! I love the pretty paper, the texture and adorable kitty!! Wonderful card, Deb!!

Corie said...

This is so cute -- love all the colors!!

Anonymous said...

What a really fun card!! Love the bright colors on this one!! :)

Ila said...

I love the colors of this card and that image is just the Cutest!!

Rita said...

Adorable card, luv the fun colors & design of your card!