Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Cherries Merci


Happy Tuesday stampers, scrappers & crafters!
Beautiful day in southern California today! I am off to I do believe, my last test involving an IV! Whoo hoo! The US Golf Torney is starting up, and Scripps (the private hospital, I go to) is right on the course and ocean (so nice). I would imagine the traffic will be a bit congested at my off ramp. LOL! I have a special lot to park in with a sticker, since I believe those golfers are a sneakie bunch using the hospital parking lot! (wink) Tiger Woods will be trying for his title, he always plays well at the Torrey Pines course, it is a beauty and quite a challenging course.
Is it too late to order the Tart & Tangy set? I sent an email to my SU demo gal and have not heard back yet, perhaps she is away. I thought they extended it a bit, if anyone knows please let me know! Also, did you see the cool pre order SU Alex has posted on her site? Looks like a great set and deal! I am sure you are all as anxious as I am for the new catty to come out this summer!
Being as that I don't have a cherry stamp, I felt like cherries today because my DH and I sat on the porch and shared a bowl of cherries the other day! I will cherish that sweet memory, it is the little things that really are huge to me these days more so than ever! I found this paper by Imagination from last summer's stash (two sided) and made use of it! My Papertrey Inc. white paper came yesterday, yippie skppie! Love their paper! I used Real Red by SU! CB folder -cirlces & dots I think it is called. Small Marvy oval scallop punch. Sentiment-Merci -SU! Ink- Real Red- SU! Three little rhinestones from stash and I found a loose piece of red ribbon to go with it too! Kinda cute don't ya think and cherrie too?
I had better go and get ready now, I am happy I was able to post a card this morning! Have a terrific day and happy stamping everyone!
I am working on the Blog Appreciation give away, stay tuned, no flip a roonies! He he!
Be back soon, thanks for stopping by! Take good care, Deb

12 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

an amazing card Deb!! that paper is just delicious :) :) thinking of you and hope all went well at your appointment, hugzz xx

Rose Ann said...

I hope your tests go well today!! I'll be thinking of you, sweetie!! Your card is beautiful!! I love the bright colors, yummy cherries, and pretty flowers. Love the bit of bling as well!! (The mini catalog is extended until June 30...so you can still get that yummy set).

Sending lots of cyber hugs.

Alex said...

Hi Sweetie! Your card is totally adorable, I just love those cherries and the pretty flowers! And, yep, T and T is available but only until the end of the month! And, the new set is soooo very yummy!

Thanks so much for my surprise package - you are sooo very good to me Deb! And, I hope everything goes well as you head for more frequent visitor points at Scripps - you are MY hero, ya know! Smooches to you, my friend!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Diane said...

Hopefully after this test they will give a long well deserved break!!!
Your card looks delicious! I know what you mean when you say it's the little things that mean so much in life!!

Have a good one my friend!!

Dawn Easton said...

Hope all goes well for you today! I LOVE the cherry card...all fruit cards are awesome! Hope you can get ahold of your demo so you can get that Tart & Tangy set before the end of June! Wish I could help ya but being in Canada....lol...
Have a wonderful evening!

Allison Rankin said...

So cute Deb...love that paper (cherries are so retro and fun!).

Soguesswhat11 said...

WOW, is this ever DARLING!! Those bright colors really make this a RICH card. LOVE IT!!!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Kinda cute? Absolutely! I love it!

Rita said...

Very cute, I luv that sentiment!

Yes all the little & simple things are the best memories to cherish! Sounds like a nice peaceful relaxing day!

I ♥ cupcakes to distraction said...

Gorgeaous card and rich colours. Love the cherries :)

Ila said...

Gorgeous!! I love the colors and layout!!

Cassie said...

This card ROCKS! What is it about cherries that just makes us cheery?
I just got the pre-order stamp set for the new catalog last night. I can't wait to use it!!