Monday, October 15, 2007

Our health is our wealth!

Hi blogger buddies, happy Monday to you!

I am under or over the weather today! I will respond to all of your angel Rak comments, as soon as I feel a bit better. Thank you for your generosity and support for Marla.
When I am ill, I certainly realize how vital it is to feel well enough to do the things you need and love to do on a daily basis. We just usually take it for granted each day, as we go about in so many directions! I have good days and bad ones, but I am happy to say I had 20 happy faces on my calendar in a row recently! That was huge for me! I keep that in perspective to be sure and count my blessings!
Please hang in there with me, check back later on, I have a card to post.
Did you notice that Blogger is doing a mini maintenance/outage today I think at 4PM PDT for a short time. Okay, I am going to rest now and hope to be doing much better later on.

Stampin' hugs to all of you!
Have healthy happy day! Deb

6 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

Hi Deborah, sorry to hear you are feeling unwell, I hope it will pass and you will be feeling on top of the world again, hugzzz xx

Alhambra Club said...

Hope you are feeling better soon, and get some more of those happy faces on your calendar

Rachel V. said...

Sorry you aren't quite up to par today. Hope you got some rest and that you are feeling better real soon!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I hope you feel better and you get to put more happy faces on your calendar!! Being sick is the worst! Take care!

Rose Ann said...

Deb, I hope you are feeling better real soon! Hugs!!

Sandy said...

I hope you're feeling better by now...? I've had this cold for a long time and am terribly tired of it!