Saturday, October 20, 2007

Beate's SCS challenge #24

( Please click for larger image)

My take on Beate's sketch, I made the main image and background a bit larger than on the sketch, I just had to play with this gorgeous new Flourishes set! My Christmas card stash grows! Now back to the Christmas note cards!

CS-Green & Red (Bazzill), Whisper White (SU) PP-(Bo Bunny).
Stamp(s) Tree & Noel (Flourishes) Ink- Glorious Green (SU)
CB folder - Textiles
Ribbon (Michael's) Red bling $ bin (Michael's).
Tag corner punch (SU)
Hope you day is going great! Deb

11 comments:

Little C's Creations said...

so elegant!!!

Anonymous said...

Deborah, this is gorgeous! I love it!
Hugs and smiles

Michelle said...

Deb, stop teasing!! The Flourished Christmas set is sold out, and I don't want to have to order twice!! Very gorgeous card. I love it!

Rose Ann said...

This is sooo beautiful, Deb!! I love the pretty colors, and that tree is one of my favorites. Awesome design!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card -- just love this fabulous image!!! Great colors and layout -- gorgeous work!!!

Anonymous said...

Love that flourishes set. It's so beautiful and festive.

Andrea, said...

This is such an elegant card

Marlou McAlees said...

gorgeous Deb!!! another wonderful card from you xx

Fe-Fe said...

I love the flourish tree you've used for this card. Very elegant.

Deb said...

Beautiful, I so need that flourishes set, the tree is stunning!

Crafty Connie said...

What a beautifully elegant card!