Saturday, November 17, 2007

Jen's SLAM Challenge

(click to enlarge image)

Oh my goodness, I almost to forgot to post this card for Jen's Slam!
I made this earlier today and it turned out so cute! The "be merry" sentiment does not show up in the picture, enlarged it does though. Thanks Jen, these challenges are such fun!
I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

CS- Textured green (Bazzil)
PP- Christmas pack (DCWV)
Mini stamps-Christmas set (Michael's)
Sentiment-be merry (SU)
Ink-Black (Inkadinkado) , Real Red (SU)
Stickles, gel roll pens
Prima flower with red bling
Corner tag punch (EKS), 1+1/4" square punch (SU)
Happy stampin'! Deb

9 comments:

Fe-Fe said...

What a lovely, fun Christams card. I still have about 30 left to make! That's my job for next week, to get them all finished!

Corie said...

I love this -- it is so adorable!!!

Michele Kovack said...

Love this holiday card!

Rita said...

Luv it, such a pretty holiday card!!!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I love this!

Rose Ann said...

This is so festive and fun! I love the pretty papers and flowers!! Great card!

Anonymous said...

Lovin' your Christmas cards! They are fabulous.

Sharon Caudle said...

Such an adorable card!! Love it!!

Little C's Creations said...

Too Cute Ms. Deb!!! Thanks for playing!!! Especially for being so busy lately!!

Hugs,
Jen