Saturday, November 17, 2007

Beate's SCS weekend challenge

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Happy Saturday stampers! Santa is very busy these days, but I inked him up!
Santa is an extra element for Beate's challenge, but quite franlky I just don't have another card in me today! Back to bed to rest for me. I do like this one, hope it is okay Beate! I am thankful for having been able to create today! Huge!

I must say these Christmas cards are healing and delightful to me! I hope you like them too! I am starting to feel a little holiday spirit, perhaps DH can pull down some lovely decorations to start the home decorating! I point DH places item accordingly! LOL! He did promise me he would put the white lights up in the palm trees, I always love the way that looks at night, so California! So Santa is usually surfing on Christmas around here, I need a surfing Santa stamp for sure! Anyone know of any? I will do a search! Maybe Amuse? Or Inky Antics?
On another note, I am putting out a NURSE BELLA S.O.S.!!!! The nurses that took such great care of me at the hospital recently, are so deserving of a nice thank you card(s). Nurse Bella would be perfect! Does anyone have her? If so, I would very much appreciate some stamped images of her. Oh thanks everyone! I will keep my fingers crossed! (wink).

CS- Red
PP-Christmas stack (DCWV)
Stamps- Santa (Stampabilities), Ho! Ho! Ho! ($ bin Michael's)
Ink-Real Red (SU), Black (Inkadinkado)
Red Prima flower (ebay), wide red ribbon (Michael's) Stickles, gel roll pen, corner tag punch.

Have a wonderful Day! Happy stampin'! Deb



8 comments:

Little C's Creations said...

hello dear... great card - sorry, I don't have Nurse Bella... aw shucks!! What a great idea you have - such a sweetie!!

Have fun decorating.

hugs,
jen

Rose Ann said...

This is so cute, Deb!! I hope your DH is able to get those pretty lights up on the palm trees.

I hope you can find that Bella. Hugs, Rose Ann

The Cryer Family said...

Wow - a million cute cards!!! Lovely!

My Paper World said...

Beautiful card, I love that sweet santa!

Fe-Fe said...

Love the santa on this, he's great. Sorry I don't have Nurse Bella otherwise I'd have sent you some with pleasure.

Fe x

Andrea, said...

Wonderful cards

Anonymous said...

Deb, I think it looks great! Have a wonderful day!
Hugs and smiles

Rita said...

Sorry Deb...no Nurse Bella here. Luv your card!