Friday, September 21, 2007

BEEN TAGGED!

Alex tagged me, so here we go again! I have to get caught up on all of this fun!

Four places I worked:

1) Malibu Riding & Tennis Club (Malibu, CA)
2) Real Estate Company -realtor associate- Santa Monica, CA
3) Tesserae Custom Mosaics - Los Angeles, CA & San Diego, CA
4) Prima Mosaics- my company - San Diego, CA

~Four places I have lived:

1) Pennsylvania (born there)
2) Pacific Palisades, CA
3) Malibu, CA
4) San Diego, CA (present)

~Four places I have visited on vacation:

1) Ireland
2) England
3) Canada
4)Kauai

~Four favorite foods:

1) Prime rib
2) Fresh swordfish
3) Salads
4) Chocolate ice cream

~Four places I would rather be right now: (I am happy right where I am)!

1) Calgary, Canada with my DD and Son in law, and my MOST PERFECT GRAND BABIES!
2) Kauai (have ticket)!!
3 Tahiti
4) Switzerland

OKAY YOU HAVE BEEN OFFICIALLY TAGGED:
Now it's your turn! Have fun ladies!
Bee
Helen
Cheryl
Anna

No comments: