Sunday, September 23, 2007

Beate's weekend challenge - SCS # 20


Happy Sunday stampers!
My daughter and I went to lunch yesterday and we stopped by one of my favorite super duper scrapbook stores! I of course was in heaven, as the store has a vast impressive inventory of fabulous paper and tons of everything else to clean your wallet out! LOL! I found the reindeer paper in My Mind's Eye section and thought it was so cute! In the back of the store were several tables full of "garage sale" items, customers had brought in to sell. Many brand new items and stamps galore! There were a few SU sets still in the boxes unmounted, although I already had them or didn't feel the need to have them. I did manage to find a single cool stamp for $2.00! I will be making a card soon with this new stamp. TMF!
This sketch was a good one as they all are with Beate! Thanks Beate, I look forward to these each weekend!
The card ingredients are as follows:
CS-Sand -(Bazzil), Chocolate shimmer (Bazzil), Bashful Blue (SU). DP-(My Mind's Eye). Merry Christmas stamp (Hampton Arts) Michael's 25% off! Reindeer stamp (Moose you set-SU). Ink-Chocolate brown (Anna Griffin). Edges inked with the chocolate brown ink. Sheer blue ribbon (Michael's). Pop dots beneath Merry Christmas image. The picture is not true to color as seen IRL. The background of the reindeer is beige, but it seemed to have picked up a different hue., just thought I would mention that! LOL Deb!
I have a serious confession to make, I do not have Chocolate chip paper or ink by SU! Can you imagine that? I know most of you can't live without it, and I wonder how the heck I have done so! LOL! Ordering it ASAP!
Hope your Sunday is going great! Happy stampin'! Deb

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deb, I LOVE it! Awesome card! I am glad you like the sketches!
Have a great week.
Hugs and smiles

Marlou McAlees said...

excellent, i love it!!!

Alhambra Club said...

This card is fantastic, love that stamp and the paper goes perfect with it.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah now this is great!!! Beate has had some awesome sketches!

Michelle said...

This is so yummy looking - very caramely (I'm telling you, I'm applying for dictionary writer next!). Gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Great color combo. Love the card!

Little C's Creations said...

yes girl - how can you NOT live without chocolate chip?! hahaha... I totally love your card and how it turned out. The colors are awesome.... and the ds paper is elegant and pretty cool. Awesome job with Beate's sketch.

Aloha,
Jen

Debby said...

beautiful card!

Selena said...

This is so cute, that reindeer is adorable!

Rose Ann said...

Awesome paper to go with that cute stamp! Wonderful card!!

Karin said...

Great card ! I like the colours.

Deb said...

Gorgeous card, love the reindeer paper and stamps, fabby colours!

Crafty in Calgary said...

Wonderful card, Mom! And, go & get that Choc Chip pad/paper already!! :)

Ila said...

Gorgeous, Fabulous Card!! ..and that sure sounds like a great store you have there....wish we had one....but then I would probably be there 24/7....lol.

Crafty Connie said...

What a wonderful card!