Friday, July 27, 2007

I've been tagged!

Kimberly tagged me (craftyme-kimberly). This is my first tag, so I'd better get busy here by tagging back 7 bloggers! I am on the prowl to find you wonderful creative bloggers!

Give it up! 7 things about yourself and then tag 7 new bloggers.
Post these rules and names of tagged bloggers can do the same.
Leave tagged bloggers a comment on their blog, so they know they have been tagged!

Have fun!

So, here goes:

1) I have long converstaions with my wonder dog, Lobie!
2) I love a great cup of tea with lemnon in the afternoon or evening.
3) I adore the beauty of our vast earth and love to travel.
4) I feel a very special bonding with the island of Kauai each time I go there, might live there someday!
5) I love to try new recipes that actually taste good!
6) I love my homegrown tomatoes the best!
7) I am happy to wake up each day!

Bloggers tagged:

Dew Drops Inn Designs-Sharon

Card creme- Sherrie

Stamping d'amour -Pamela

pottsplace-Karen

isittuesdayyetma - Denise

If The Shoe Fits - Shirley

stampinwhenican- Allison

It is fun to learn more about each other as we gather inspiration from our fellow bloggers! Thanks for playing! Card making time!
Deb

1 comment:

Alhambra Club said...

Thanks, as you said it is alwasy nice to learn a little something about your fellow bloggers.