Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Allison's Suggestive Sunday #10


Going buggy with Allison's challenge this week!

This weeks AFSS #10- was a buggy theme! Allison's (stampin when I can ) post with her bug story that inspired this challenge. Check it out! I was all set using my bug paper (Reminisce) and darling lady bug from SU! Very Punny set! Ink-Real red (SU!). CS-Ballet Blue (SU!) Wild Wasabi (SU!) and red (Bazzill). Scallop punches (Marvy), Fruit punch Stickles on lady bug, red stitched ribbon-Michael's. So that is the details of this bug card!
So please do come and bug me anytime! Thanks for your visits! Deb

11 comments:

Cassie said...

What a nice card - I love the simplicity of it - a quick card that looks great!

Crafty Connie said...

This card is super!

Alhambra Club said...

What a fantastic card, love that buggy paper, great card.

Allison Rankin said...

This is super...I love that DP (how fun!). Thanks for playing along with my challenge (now to pull out that Very Punny set myself!). Cheers!

Alex said...

So stinkin' cute Deb - I love this!! It made me smile, too cute! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I love the bug paper and that stamped image! I looks great on the scallop oval! Totally cute!

Anonymous said...

Hi Deb,
I'm just bugging you to say, super cute card! THanks for making me smile...

Rose Ann said...

This is super cute! I just love your buggy card! Fun paper too! ;)

Erica Bass said...

That paper is so cute! This theme was a lot of fun!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Very fun! Love those bugs. :)

Anonymous said...

Great stuff.
I just found your blog and love it.
Look forward to reading more