Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sweet!

Hi stampers!

I recently bought this cute four cupcake stamp set by Hero Arts, isn't this one yummy?
I used Stickles on the icing and my Copics on the cherry and cupcake paper holder. Pink rhinestones around the sentiment make it more yummy!
You want a cupcake now, right? Me too!
I have adored this SU! DP and it is retiring! Yikes! I have hardly any left, I had better order some more (on sale)? I have been holding off on purchses in anticipation of the new SU! cattie!
So cool when a new cattie comes out! I think I go through it a hundred times cover to cover! Do you do that too? (wink)!
Have a good rest of your day!
Deb
(sorry the picture isn't straight)!

13 comments:

Rita said...

Ooh yummy, this looks good enough to eat Deb! Luv that DP too. Yes, I go through that catty about a zillion times & crave everything in it but the old purse can't take it! Hubby has me on a spending freeze. Then again another bridal shower is in the works so I already have ideas & stamp sets I want to buy for it, hehehe!!!

Denise said...

So cute & yummy! I LOVE the pink, great card.

Rose Ann said...

Yummy cupcake card, Deb!! I love the sparkly frosting and pretty papers!! I love your sentiment with the bling, and pretty ribbon as well!! Hugs!!

Alex said...

This is fantabulous Deb!!! I too love this paper and I am sad it is leaving, but the new dp is sure to be yummy as well!! Unfortunately, this dp is not on sale, but is going fast, so if you want it, I would get it! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Daniela Dobson said...

I have been seeing cupcakes everywhere! Yummy card Deb. My favotire colors!

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a very sweet and yummy looking cupcake creation!! LOVE THIS!! TFS! :)

JustNeedling said...

Love this card! Such a yummy looking one!

Nancy Riley said...

Deb, that's GOT to be about the yummiest cupcake I've seen in a very long time! That dp is perfect with this image!

Corie said...

Sweet and yummy!!

Misty said...

I think I could actually eat that cupcake is so good looking. I love this card. Bravo. I need to create again.
Hugs,
Misty

laos348 said...

Very cute - I adore the colors on this one.

Cindy Haffner said...

Wow-zers lovin the colors and so yummy.

Eleanor said...

Yum!!!