Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sweet gingerbread house


How sweet is it!
A card to share today! Whoo hoo! And football too today! Just call me the sporadic stamper/blogger these days! I had a little set back, now I am at least able to create a bit and blurf. I did try and keep up on the blogging best I could. I find the best medicine is looking at all of your creations and getting a smile on my mug!I have been glued to the Food Network and all of the fabulous recipe possibilities for Thanksgiving! Yummy!
It will be just the four of us this year for our cozy traditional feast! Pete is going to do all the cutting prep Wednesday night, and the girls will be here a few hours early Thursday to help out. I am making a bread leaf wreath, if it turns out, I will get a picture of it! Organic free ramge bird ordered, and always without fail it is an amazing turkey! If I have it in me, I want to make my layered coconut creme cake, it is fabulous!
It is time for our San Diego Chargers football team game now, I hope they get it together! Gotta root and toot them on!
The cute gingerbread house is a $ stamp from Mikes'! Gotta love it!
Thanks for stopping by, have a great week!
Deb

11 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Deb, this is so cute! It is very sweet indeed! I hope you feel well during the Thanksgiving holiday!! Enjoy your time with your family!!

Nicole Bailey said...

Love the card-it's so cute. :O)
Wow-sounds like you are going to have a yummy thanksgiving....the coconut creme layer cake sounds delicious!
Post a pic of the wreath-I'm sure it will turn out beautifully. :O)

Cindy Haffner said...

So yummy and cute.

Ila said...

This is Super Cute and Fabulous!! Sounds like you're going to have a lovely Thanksgiving..and oh my that coconut creme layer cake sounds yummy!!...Take Care!..Hugs, Ila

Kim Dellow said...

Oh wow lovely card. Kim

Dawn Easton said...

OK how cool that your DP matches that cute dollar stamp from Mike's!!! Adorable card!

Rita said...

Too cute & the DP is adorable & goes with this stamp perfectly! Sounds like a great Thanksgiving at your house, ymmmmmmmm!!!

Alex said...

this is totally cute Deb! I just love this! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Rose Ann said...

What a darling little gingerbread house!! I love the bright colors and pretty papers!! Super card!!

Daniela Dobson said...

This card is adorable!!!!!!!! I have that stamp, bought it last week and it's still in the bag! I better get it out.
I am looking forward to Thanksgiving. I bought a turkey, my first one. I keep checking it, but it's still frozen. It says 2-3 days to defrost so I hope it's ready for Thursday.
It will be just the three of us.

Diane said...

Add a setting,I'm coming over for dinner,lol! Sounds very yummy for the tummy Deb!
Love your card,looks cheery and bright,awesome paper!