Saturday, February 23, 2008

Froggie Pocket Fun!

Happy Saturday stampers, scrappers & crafters!

This one is for you Alex!
When Alex was selling some of her retired SU! stamp sets, I bought this darling set Pocket Fun. I had always wanted it in my collection, and I just adore it! So this one is for my bud Alex! (smiles)!
I thought the blue jean paper that I found at Michael's was perfect for the pocket! Mr. Froggie is peeking out to say hi, and the sentiment (from the set) is just wonderful!
CS-Carmel-SU! Blue jean paper K & Co.
Heat embossed with froggie with green embossing powder
Bashful Blue ink -SU! around edges of scallop circle punch (Marvy)
Mini green Prima with tiny bling, baby blue gingham ribbon, (local scrap store)
*Great news to report! I now have 5 happy faces in a row on my calendar! This is huge for me during this challenging time! What a treat to be able to make cards every day! I'll grab them while I can! Whoo hoo!
Have a wonderful weekend! Deb

7 comments:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Wow you are up and at em early this morning!!!!!!!!! This is a super fun card!

Nancy Riley said...

So very cute! A classic and favorite stamp set! Love the denim paper for the pocket!

Heather said...

Cute pocket!! And I love frogs!

Alex said...

This turned out so cute Deb - I love it! That jean pocket is perfect for this sweet little card! And, I am soooo very glad to hear that it has been FIVE DAYS IN A ROW -WHOOHOO!!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Marlou McAlees said...

oh this is fabulous Deb!!! love the cute denim pocket!! and 5 days in a row!!! hugzz for you xx

Rita said...

That's fantastic news Deb! Glad to hear that you are having some great days to get in some stamping & I know it's great theraphy for you. Keep up with those happy faces!!! Luv your cards, the frog in the pocket is adorable!

(((Hugs)))

Rose Ann said...

This is so cute!! I've always loved this frog, and I love what you've done with him here!! Adorable!!