Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Pumpkin Stand


Happy Tuesday!

I am getting into the seasonal cards,it is so much fun! I love the corn stalks and pumpkins everywhere in October. Don't you? Can you believe how fast this summer has gone by? Thanks for visiting and happy day!


I just received this cute pumpkin stand stamp by Amuse. I love fall colors so much,I find it easy to get into the earth tones palette. These little stamps are just so fun! They have a ton to select from, hurry! Deb


The receipe for this card: Simple and fun!
The card stock is a great rust (Bazzil),that unfortunately didn't photograph true to color. The next layer is a shimmer pale orange (Paper Co.), and the striped paper is by Deja Views (Home for the Harvest collection).
Pumpkin Stand stamp-Amuse.
Happy Halloween stamp- Mini set from Michael's.
Ink-Inkadinkado-blk.
Marvy markers,SU corner tag punch, Marvy Giga & Mega scallop circle punches, and a small circle punch. Harvest gold satin ribbon-"Sold-By-Spool" (michael's). Pop dots beneath pumpkin stand stamp scallop.

8 comments:

Lia said...

hi, what a nice card , we live in the Netherlands and yesterday we started to sell our pumpkins in a marketstall in the meadow and that is oh so nice.

Sharon said...

Thanks Deb, for stopping by my blog. As for your question, I have a Canon Power Shot S3 camera. I bought it in January so I could take better pictures in gyms and of course at baseball. It has a 12x zoom and its great. There is still so much more on it I haven't figured it out yet.
Your card is cute. Fall is my favorite time of year, I can't wait until we are back in jeans and sweatshirts, pumpkins and apples picking season!
Have a great day!

Misty said...

OOOOH, this is so pretty. Great use of the scallop.
Misty

Mark's Finest Papers said...

Super cute card...You asked on my blog what camera I use...Well, it's a cheapo HP from Walmart! HP Photosmart M525. I take the photos with it set to the MACRO setting, (flower)! It was under $100!

Jill said...

Great card! I love all the A muse images but can you believe I have not yet purchased any?!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the comment. I'm always excited to meet a new blogging friend. Mind if I add you to my blog roll?

Anonymous said...

Very cute card, Mom!! I love that stamp~!

Selena said...

So cute! Love that little pumpkin stand!

Rose Ann said...

What a cute card! I love that image too!