Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Scallops full of happiness!


This paper really caught my eye when I found it, I knew it would be great to create a fun card with! The pattern papers are by EK Success. The green shimmer,Java are Paper Co. Pretty in pink paper is from SU. The green flowers are Prima. The smaller pink ones are by My Momments. The riboons are all SU except the chocolate brown one. The happiness sentiment I generated in Photoshop 7.0 and pop dots are beneath.
The green button is by Sticko-Button Ups (adhesive). Thanks for looking, I hope this card makes you smile and happy!

3 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

WOW, what a great cards, the colors are wonderful and love the layout

Anonymous said...

WOW! SO BRIGHT AND HAPPY! VERY CUTE!

Anonymous said...

Nice card, I just love the way it POPs out at you! :)